Albright Love!



This is a picture of most of the girl cousins, aunts, and some of our kids now on the Albright side that was taken at my cousin Amy's bridal shower! I just love each and every one of these girls (and the few Albright ladies missing)! I am SO glad to call them my family! We all have grown up living with in 10 minutes of each other, and even though some of them have moved away we still stay close! I love you girls! I am so blessed to be super close with all of my family on both my mom and dads sides, but I have especially loved growing up with all these ladies and that almost all my cousins are pretty close in age with me! We all went to the same schools and now have kids around the same ages so they can play together!
Thanks Megan for the picture! (I stole it off your facebook!)