Pumpkins, Pumpkins Everywhere!!

I have been so busy lately, no time for blogging! I am so behind! I will start with the beginning and middle of October! We went to a pumpkin patch up in Mapleton, UT with my parents where the kids got to pick out their own pumpkin and cut it right off the vine! Cool crisp air and fall leaves is heaven to me!!



Do I have the best parents or what?? They always make a point to go do little activities like picking pumpkins with my kids!

In the middle of October we went to Gilcrease Orchards with the Hardys in the 90 degree desert! It was still fun and the pumpkins were just sitting everywhere on the ground- no vines attached! Oh well- it was still fun and you can't beat their apple cider! Either way I think October is my favorite month of the year!




Isn't Vegas so beautiful? HA!


I still have lots to catch up on but for now this is all I can manage! My 5:30 am spin class will miss me if I don't get to bed now!