Halloween Weekend!

We started off the weekend going to pick up my mom from the airport! We were all so excited to see her! (my parents moved to Utah a couple months ago if you didn't know so she came to see us!) Sienna was so excited to see her 4-wheeler at grandma's house!


On Halloween Day Sienna and I went to her friend Aiden's party in the morning and then at night we went to our wards trunk-or-treat!





My mom with her favorite people on earth- no joke! They are all best friends!

Check out all that candy! She hasn't stopped eating it since Friday night!



Sunday night we had dinner with Grandma & Grandpa Albright! We had yummy soup and cheesecake!




Overall we had a fun weekend! Now it's time to start getting ready for the holidays! Sienna is getting to be so fun and actually understand what's going on a little bit! I just wish time would slow down a little!